A Mixed Metal Oxide / Titanium Ribbon Anode for Use In Fine Sand For Cathodic Protection Of Tank Bases. The anode is usually deployed in a Grid layout with Titanium Conductor Bars and Power Feed Connectors.
Activation: Noble mixed metal oxides consisting of lr02 and Ta205.
Substrate material: Titanium to ASTM 265 Grade 1
Working environment: Evolution of 02, Cl2 or a combination of both
Nominal dimensions of solid ribbon:
• Width:6.35 mm
• Thickness:0.635 mm
• Standard coil length:100m
• Standard coil weight:1.51 kg
• Surface area of ribbon:0.014 m2 per linear metre
• Design life: In excess of 50 years when operating at an anode current density of 3 A/m2 .
• Current Output : 42 mA per linear metre maximum when operating at an anode current density of 3 A/m2
Conductor bar material: Titanium to ASTM 265 Grade 1
Nominal dimensions of Conductor Bar:
• Width:12.7 mm
• Standard Coil Length:100m / 25m
• Standard Coil Weight:5.12 kg / 1.3 kg
For further information please contact us using the following:Enquiry Form
Phone: +44 (0) 1952 290321