A permanent durable test station is available which simplifies the measurement of pipe to soil potentials, current flow, testing of insulated flanges, resistance bonds, anode outputs etc.
Lightweight construction, using recyclable white medium density polyethylene, means the M28 post is within manual handling guidelines.
- Moulded-in ground anchor features include a through hole for optional anchor bar.
- Unique interlocking features allow M28 and M4 posts to be stacked for easy transportation.
- Plate fixings provide additional security.
- Self-coloured UV stabilised plastic prevents colour loss and eliminates the cost of repainting and maintenance.
- Unique ribbed construction ensures maximum strength which prevents damage.
- Bright orange product label improves visibility in poor weather.
- Large moulded recess allows easy installation of remote logging equipment.
- Large diameter integral moulded tube, at the rear of the post, enables buried CP cables to be threaded through and attached to remote monitoring box.
- Four moulded side location holes allow CP tags to be attached to terminals for on-site monitoring by the engineer.
Moulded-in ground level marker ensures installation at a consistent height.