JOB OPPORTUNITY : SALES
Looking to recruit a proactive, experienced sales professional who can help spearhead the sales efforts of the business in the following areas:
• Pin Brazing equipment and consumables.
• Transformer Rectifiers and Remote Monitoring and Control systems.
• Cathodic Protection Materials.
• Major Project Opportunities
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager the role will entail direct sales contact with customers globally and the formation of a sales strategy for new markets and product areas.
The candidate will preferably have Cathodic Protection sales experience, but oil, gas and utility market knowledge is essential. Sales will encompass everything from simple material supply to major project work with end users and EPC contractors.
Other key skills and attributes required :
• Understand and interpret tender specifications.
• Prepare detailed and competitive bid packages.
• Work hand in hand with our engineering and product development teams.
• Specify our equipment and services.
• Presentations and product demonstrations.
• Working with agents and distributors.
• Delivery of profitable sales.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and profitable business that has experienced record growth in the last 5 years. We want to continue our trajectory and to continue to deliver our world-class products and engineering to clients worldwide.
The role is based at our Telford offices but flexibility and ability to travel are both considered and required.
Working week is a flexible 36.5 hours.
Competitive package on offer - please apply for further details.