In January 2012, BAC Corrosion Control Ltd (BAC) bought Rose Corrosion Services Ltd (RCSL), a world class company specialising in corrosion monitoring and inhibition.
BAC and RCSL have worked togther for a number of years, exchanging relevant enquiries to each other where it was felt the other company could better deal with the client. Each company has supplied the other with products when needed to bolster their own technical submittal.
RCSL specialise in the following:
- Design, manufacture and supply of 2-inch system high pressure access fittings
- Design, manufacture and supply of corrosion monitoring systems for all environments
- Design, manufacture and supply of Microbiologically Induced Corrosion (MIC) monitoring systems
- Installation and commissioning of corrosion/MIC monitoring systems
- Maintenance of corrosion/MIC monitoring systems
- Training programmes - in house or on site
- Design, manufacture and supply of skid mounted dosing systems
- Design, manufacture and supply of chemical injection systems including fixed on-line, retrievable on-line and skid mounted units
- Design and evaluation of chemical injection optimisation programmes
RCSL are suppliers of equipment certified by DNV (Det Norske Veritas) to:
- ASME B31.3 1993 Chemical Plant and Petroleum Refinery Piping
- Essential safety requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC
- BSEN ISO9001:2008 Independent European Certification
Until further notice, BAC and RCSL will remain separate trading companies, and customers/prospective clients are asked to send enquiries as before the acquisition. If any overlap should occur, these will be communicated as needed between BAC and RCSL.
Further information can be obtained from Rose Corrosion Services Ltd on +44 (0) 1635 552225 fax: +44 (0) 1635 568690, email: email@example.com